My greatest passion and personal devotion is to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and in ministering His love to others through every area of life. Learn more about Jesus here.
I ENJOY serving my community as an orthodontist! It offers me a wonderful opportunity to help people smile, improve their self-esteem and develop greater confidence. Having seven children myself, I greatly value the trust and confidence people place in me when they allow us to care for their family members.
As an orthodontist, I appreciate that no two people are alike: Each person presents their own unique situation, treatment needs, and personal goals. Working together with each patient we decide on a unique treatment approach that best meets their needs. I want each patient to finish with a breathtaking smile, and for it to be stable and functional, for life!
One of the best things about orthodontics is the excitement of my patients. I love that each person is enthusiastic to begin treatment and thrilled as they see their smiles brighten! My team and I celebrate every step of each patient’s progress, supporting and encouraging them as they achieve a smile they love.
I am committed to providing exceptional and individualized orthodontic care in an environment that exemplifies Christ’s love and is encouraging and fun.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics – Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Science in Statistics – Penn State University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Pennsylvania
- Certification in Orthodontics – University of Florida
- Master of Science in Oral Biology – University of Florida
Throughout the year I complete many continuing education hours: taking classes, attending meetings and lectures, and participating in hands-on seminars. This keeps me professionally engaged, constantly expanding my skills and knowledge, and ensures my patients receive the best care.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Central Florida District Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, national dental honor society
Beyond the Practice
After growing up in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, in the Pennsylvania “Dutch” country, I’ve lived in Flagler County since 1999. My wife Jill and I have seven children, some of whom are now adults and some still live at home with us.
When I’m not working, being with my family, including our Australian Shepherd, Mocha, is my priority. We have a cattle farm and I enjoy various projects associated with that. I also like fishing and hunting.